Monday 24 December 2012

The Birds

 I absolutely love this bird dress from Primark, I got it in the sale for £5 which is such a bargain! It fits beautifully around the waist as it's really fitted but flattering at the same time. The style is quite 50s as the skirt really flows out. I'm really surprised (and impressed!) with the growing quality of Primark clothes, I know Im biased as I work there but I've bought so many things from there recently.

Teamed mine with a little dreamcatcher (I have many of these) which our Sophie bought me. This dress would also go lovely with some tan heels, to accompany the colour of the birds and a little clutch bag but I decided to make it more of a daytime look with my Docs. Layer it up with a black cardigan and a denim jacket to go out in and don't forgot the woolen tights in this weather!
    






Dress- Primark
Necklace- Gift 
Shoes- Office 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment